Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mt CASA


Mt in a jar! Eeeeeep!

I wish i had a room like this when i was a kid!


i just might pass out from the cuteness. 

Mt CASA!


If only my pasta jars looked so cute!







all images from Mt masking tape
Hello there,

I thought i should make a brief post on Mt CASA, Mt's new line of tapes and seals for the home. Sales in Japan start on June 1st, so perhaps the rest of the world will see these splendid little tapes soon. I know I can't wait to decorate my room with all of these colors and patterns! Polka dot covered desk? striped studio walls?
Mt even made several stop-motion videos demonstrating the decoration process! How cute!
(My favorite is of the "kid's room", as it is colorful and brings about a bit of whimsy!)



Have a wonderful week!

xxbeebee

3 comments:

  1. The videos were fun to watch.

    I am a firm believer that a person can never have enough washi tape! I've collected many rolls, and will buy more...but I love making it too--using Stazon and stamps. You can also use permanent markers, like Bic or Sharpies...I make a lovely pink horizontal strip. The cheap masking tape works the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your post, I love your blog ♥!! I share on my blog!! many kisses. See you!! Elisa
    http://www.lapetitealma.com/2012/07/dos-espacios-pura-esencia-washi.html

    www.lapetitealma.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get mt casa in the US at http://www.mtcasa.com !

    ReplyDelete